5 Free Google tools that can help your Real Estate business
- Google Apps – Communicating with colleagues, clients and other agents is essential to every real estate professional. Google Apps offers custom email addresses, calendars, instant messaging, sharable documents and tons of storage. Find it here: www.google.com/apps/
- Google Profile – What do people see when they find you online? You can control how you appear in Google by creating a personal profile and people will see it on their results page when they do web searches for your name. Find it here: www.google.com/profiles
- Youtube – Create a YouTube channel to showcase your listings in video format. Allow your listings to sell themselves and give home buyers the ability to pre-screen potential homes before they contact you by creating a YouTube channel. YouTube actually reaches the specific audiences you are looking to reach: real estate buyers and sellers. Find it here: http://www.youtube.com/
- Google Places – Over one-third of people looking for real estate information on Google are searching for agents or brokers. (source: google.com) You want your name and address to be displayed when they search. Google Places gives real estate professionals an easy way to submit business l
istings. Find it here: www.google.com/places
- Google Maps / Google – Make your listings more searchable! Google offers a free service that lets you make your listings easier for home-buyers and real estate agents to find when they look for properties on Google.com. Over 56% of all Internet searches on “real estate” and related terms are conducted on Google and our partner sites, and the majority of those searchers are actively looking for listings or referrals to brokers and agents. FAQs for Real Estate Agents and Brokers:
http://maps.google.com/ or http://maps.google.com/help/maps/realestate/data_provider_faq.html
About The Author:
John Bunka is a local web & graphic designer in Colorado Springs, CO. He specializes in WordPress, Google Apps, marketing and education for Realtors in the Pikes Peak Region.
Speak Your Mind! Leave a Comment here.
Powered by Facebook Comments